Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Okay so...

Maybe it's time for a knitting post.

Is it?

Well, it is now.

After lots and lots of planning for this year's knitting, I suddenly cast on for a hat this week. My second Koolhaas hat (Interweave link and Ravelry link).

Granted, this hat is on the list of things to do this year (my New Year's resolutions were all craft projects, because, well, it was just planning rather than HEY I WILL GO WORKOUT ALL THE TIME, or CLEAN ALL THE THINGS, because let's face it, I won't do those all the time). But, like resolutions, I'm not sticking to them (or to the letter of them).

My list for this year (in the order I meant to work on them) with Ravelry links when available):
Certain UFOs.
Truffle Cardigan.
Some sort of denim a-line/pencil skirt with pockets.
Hoodie with pleated arm warmers as sleeves.
Themis.
Koolhaas.
Asymmetrical Cardi.
Brilliant Retro.

And some sock patterns to be determined.

Considering how much I want a Themis, it will probably end up on the needles next, but I am not sure, because, well, I've already finished an abalone cardigan that was nowhere on that list.

3 comments:

  1. Clean ALL the things?!

    I have a huge backlog of knitting projects to tackle, too. the top of the list being a baby blanket. and frogging my dead, 95% complete Girl Friday Sweater. I almost wish I could pay someone to do it for me, its too painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urm, I actually don't mind frogging things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Koolhaas pattern. One day, it will be mine!

    ReplyDelete